React For Beginners
Deep dive into React from scratch and create your first project including hooks, data fetching and more!
Book this training
What you will learn_
learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow,
- You will be able to Understand React, it’s ecosystem and how it all fits together.
- You will be able to bootstrap your own React app and make it grow with a routing system and a backend integration.
- You will also know how to enter a React app that’s already in development, how to find your way in an unknown codebase and how to debug someone else’s code.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- React basics
- What is React?
- How does it work?
- What is a component?
- How to create a React application
- Create our own components
- Communication between components
- Make our components dynamic
- Data fetching with useEffect
- useEffect: the pitfalls to avoid
- Custom hooks
- Routing, context, and project
- What is React Router, how does it work?
- Routing parameters
- Front end protection with private routes
- React context
- Context optimisations
- Data fetching
From 9AM to 5PM
120, Avenue Louise 1000 Bruxelles