Vue.js For Beginners
Get to discover one of the trendiest JS frameworks and grasp the main concepts of the ecosystem.
Book this training
What you will learn_
learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow, learn to grow,
- At the end of the training, you will be able to understand what Vue is and how to use it.
- You will have learned about Vue’s ecosystem, and when and where to use Vue Router and Vuex for routing and state management.
- You will be able to create an entirely new Vue app from scratch and communicate with your backend, but also to jump right in an existing Vue codebase to fix bugs or add features.
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Vue Basics
- What is Vue?
- What is a component?
- How does it work?
- Why use Vue?
- Bootstrap an app (with Vue-CLI)
- The many ways of creating a component
- Data sharing between component with props & events
- The composition API
- How to make data reactive
- Computed & watch
- Lifecycle hooks
- Custom hooks
- Routing, state management & final project
- What is Vue Router?
- How to navigate & pass data around?
- Protect your pages with guards
- Vue instance data sharing
- Dependency Injection
- Data fetching
- Authentication (& its state management)
To be announced
From 9AM to 5PM
120, Avenue Louise 1000 Bruxelles